Privacy & Security
Janilinkglobal takes your privacy seriously.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Janilinkglobal does not own or control, or to people that Janilinkglobal does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Janilinkglobal collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Janilinkglobal account, when you use certain Janilinkglobal products, and when you visit Janilinkglobal pages. Janilinkglobal may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with Janilinkglobal, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, and address. Once you register with Janilinkglobal and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Janilinkglobal also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Janilinkglobal cookie information and the page you requested.
Janilinkglobal uses information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Janilinkglobal will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Janilinkglobal may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- 1. We have your consent to share the information
- 2. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- 3. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Janilinkglobal to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- 4. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or
- 5. We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Janilinkglobal Conditions of Use, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Janilinkglobal may set and access Janilinkglobal cookies on your computer. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
Janilinkglobal gives you the ability to edit your Janilinkglobal Account Information and preferences at any time.
You may request deletion of your Janilinkglobal account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account. Please click here to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted. Security
Your Janilinkglobal Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas Janilinkglobal uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Janilinkglobal may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.